Tater Tot Hotdish
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can green beans drained
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease 8 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain excess fat.
- Add onions to the skillet. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for an additional minute, stirring frequently.
- Stir in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer ground beef mixture to the prepared baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup, then top with green beans, then top with the cheddar cheese.
- Top with tater tots.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.