Three Potato Salad
- 3 russet potatoes (peeled and rinsed)
- 3 red skinned potatoes (washed)
- 1 sweet potato (peeled and rinsed)
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Slice all potatoes into bite size pieces and place in large pot of cold water.
- Bring potatoes to boil over high heat. Let boil until potatoes are fork tender (about 15-20 minutes). Drain potatoes and set aside in large bowl.
- In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, dill, and cayenne pepper.
- Gently stir diced onions into cooked potatoes.
- Add sauce created in small bowl into cooked potatoes, gently stirring to evenly coat potatoes. Let potato salad cool to room tempterature, then refrigerate for 8 hours before serving.